I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Doors, doors, everywhere doors...

Gavin's biggest obsession is doors. Yes, you heard me....doors. Cabinet doors, bedroom doors, closet doors, bathroom doors....any door he can get to...he wants to be a part of it. We now have a routine when we get home from work/school in the afternoons....we close all of the doors, or wedge them with something so he can't close them. This started after the day he locked himself in his bedroom! He could sit for hours and just open and close....open and close....open and close.....

i WILL close this door before you come after me!!!!

One of my favorite "door obsession" shots!!!!

just a typical day at the Oliver house...

his OWN doors to open and close...and SLAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment