I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome Gavin David Oliver!!!

Gavin David Oliver was born on Tuesday, November 9, 2010 at 12:30 weighing 7 lbs 6 oz and 19.5 inches long. Jason and I are blessed beyond belief at this precious miracle.

I will write more soon...but for now, life is pretty perfect. :)
Moments after he was born...

In the nursery...displaying him to our family through the window.

He's been so alert from the first day.

6 comments:

  1. He is so adorable. Congrats. Love yall!

    ~Chelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaaaaaaah! Amazing! He's so beautiful & you guys make such a gorgeous family!!!!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's precious!!! I'm so happy for yall and have been checking on you with Jennifer! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! He's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I have been keeping up with you guys through Morgan and I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete