I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Gavin's first Halloween

Gavin's first Halloween isn't quite what I had envisioned. The first sickness has invaded our sweet little boy. He has an upper respiratory infection, an ear infection, and the croup. It has truly broken our hearts to see him this way....he was in such pain the other night that he couldn't even cry. No sound came out. Brought this mommy to tears!!!! After an antibiotic, a round of steroid's, and Mucinex....we think our little buddy is starting to feel like himself again. Here are a few pictures of his adorable teddy bear costume and his "I heart Mummy" Halloween t-shirt.
Enjoy! Birthday #1 is 8 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))
As cute as he is....you can just tell he doesn't feel well. :(

Mommy...really...another picture...

I managed to get ONE picture of him in his costume with a smile.

I'm on the mend! Starting to feel better! I love buddy fruit!

AHHHH....I love you mommy!!!!!

My precious boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment