I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Thinking...wishing...hoping...

Tomorrow starts our journey again...to set our plan out for round #2 of IVF. (look for a blog post tomorrow with details from our doctor's appointment) I've written a lot about my thoughts on this in the past and my feelings haven't changed. I'm still anxious and scared. But I'm ready...I'm ready to let go and let God take over....I need Him to pick me up and carry me through this.
I've been going through a lot of old pictures lately...I love doing this because it takes me back to a time (for the most part) when life was much simpler...a lot less complicated...and life was filled with so much joy. Don't get me wrong...I have a lot of joy in my life right now, but it's been so easy to lose sight of that ever since Jason and I started this journey. So, for today...instead of writing about anxious feelings....I'd rather share some pictures that just make me smile and take me back to some very happy times in my life.


Engagement picture...anticipating our wedding day!!!!



The day I married my wonderful Jason. What a perfect day.



Our honeymoon in Peter Island....truly heaven on earth!



Me and my wonderful sister...she's given me 2 precious gifts...my niece and nephew!



Me with my parents...who have held my hands through the toughest times in my life...and who share in my joys during the most happy times. I love you both more than words can say.



Ignorance is bliss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful! I can't wait to hear about you plan tomorrow! :) You guys will be in my prayers over the coming months.

    ReplyDelete