I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I couldn't resist...

Since the day I started this blog...I dreamed about the day I could add a baby ticker to the top of the blog page. Corny, I know...but it was something I was really looking forward to. Today marks 4 months until baby boy Oliver is due. I couldn't resist any longer. :)

Yesterday we finished up our homestudy interviews. Our attorney got a call this afternoon from our social worker that everything went great! We already knew it...but it was just nice to get reassurance. We are still waiting to get the "all clear" from the FBI fingerprinting/background checks. Hopefully all of that paperwork will be back within a couple weeks. But the major part of the homestudy is complete...it feels great to check that off our list of things to do!

A lot of you have asked if we have picked out a name yet. We have talked about it...a lot. But we haven't 100% decided yet...so for now, we are keeping that information to ourselves.

Specific prayer requests that are on my mind daily.....praying for the health of baby boy Oliver, and birth mom. Praying that God is continuously working on birth mom's heart that she knows this is the right decision. Praying for patience to fill our hearts as we wait, wait, wait.

Again, we are so blessed to have an amazing support system. I have received some amazing emails and facebook messages from people I haven't heard from in years...it has truly touched my heart.

Don't stop believin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment