I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Monday, July 12, 2010

The waters are calming down...

The past month has been a whirlwind. I've said that MANY times in the past few posts I've written...but it's the only way to truly describe it.

Aside from all of the adoption stuff....Jason and I have had an extremely busy social calendar. We are so blessed to have so many amazing people in our lives that we always have something going on. So we've been on the go so much. I think we are both just tired. Emotionally and physically. And today the "waiting" set in.

Everything with the adoption has moved so quickly since the first day we learned about the baby....that the waters are starting to calm... and now it's time to just sit back and "relax" and wait for November. With that being said...the emotions hit me today...the crying stressful emotions. Jason and I keep exploring uncharted territory. We've never done this before...so yet again, we are facing a whole new set of emotions. While this is an exciting time...it's also a very emotionally stressful situation as well. I keep requesting prayers....but once again....I'm asking for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment