I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Shooting to the goal...


Our friends continue to amaze us.....Kristy (Evans) Pruet came into our lives a few years ago. Since then she has been the preferred photographer for precious Hudson & Olivia (nephew & niece) not to mention a host of our friends children. Kristy has told me time and time again she can not wait until she can take pictures of baby Oliver. :) She has also told me she wanted to come up with some way to help us on our journey to adopting baby boy Oliver. She came up with this "fundraiser". If you are interested in having your children's portraits made by an awesome photographer, email her at the address on the invitation above. My gracious sister has offered up her house as the location. Kristy has even mentioned if she gets a lot of interest she will book more than one photo day to work everyone in. We are humbled and honored that Kristy has offered to do this for us. Again, God is revealing himself to us in very interesting ways. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment