I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Hopeful and humble...

I am hopeful that tomorrow's test results reveal a miracle is growing inside of me.

I am humbled by the work God is doing on my heart.

If you had told me this time last week that the afternoon before my test I would be cool, calm and collected I would have laughed in your face. And then I'm sure I would have cried. You see, I have been a ball of emotions for the past 6 weeks. But something has changed within me. God has been working overtime in continously telling me He is in control and revealing himself time after time. I'm sure He's done this all along but I've been too wrapped up to notice. I didn't take the time to LISTEN. I have cried out to Him thousaunds of times but I finally stopped to listen. It's like He's given me a breath of fresh air. Trust me...don't be afraid. Only He knows the outcome tomorrow and I can honestly say I'm prepared...I'm armed with whatever comes our way tomorrow.

I have been listening to the music of John Waller today. He is a fabulous Christian artist that has some amazing song lyrics. I want to share some lyrics that I wrote down to help me not lose track or focus.

*I will uphold you, just trust me with all your heart.
*Cling to the peace that guards your heart.
*Cling to the promise though you will stumble, you will not fall.
*Thou will keep me in perfect peace when my mind is stayed on you.

Obviously I don't always understand the things we all have to go through...but I have a reaffirmed faith and trust in God's plan. Bring it on.... I'm not afraid anymore.

5 comments:

  1. Love this! Your strength and faith are inspiring, thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kara, your strength is awesome. Keep going and keep trusting in God, He has an awesome plan for your life. I'm praying that you will have great news tomorrow, but whatever happens I feel sure that one way or another you WILL become a mother, a fantastic one, some day. Your baby might not even exist yet but it's already SO loved. Keep going x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of you! I hope and pray you get your miracle tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so proud of your faith and the way you have and are handling things. I have been keeping you in my heart and prayers daily. I agree, i will never understand the things we have to go thru- but God has a plan and it all does work out. Praying for a precious miracle tomorrow. God is Good! love you sweet friend.

    ReplyDelete