I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Friday, April 9, 2010

I made a purchase yesterday...

For a while now I have been hearing a lot about Max Lucado's book Fearless. By no means am I a "reader". I read magazines...read blogs...read daily devotionals...but I've never been one to sit down with a good book and get lost in the pages. A dear friend sent me a video link of Max Lucado talking about his book Fearless. Ok God...I hear you...go buy the book. :) I'm very excited about sitting down and reading these pages. "Imagine your life without fear" it says on the front cover. Wow...how nice would that be??? God is tugging at my heartstrings...I just know it. I remember earlier this week crying out to God...please....give me a sign to help me through this...I need help. I truly believe this is His way of answering me. Read the book Kara...read the book.

I can't wait to share my review of this book when I'm done. Stay tuned...
http://www.maxlucado.com/fearless/

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I just wanted to let you know I've been thinking about you. *Hugs and Prayers*

    ReplyDelete