I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Hello my name is Kara and I'm infertile....

So, tomorrow night will mark my first "support group" meeting. Thankful to other bloggers out there, I have found out about an organization called RESOLVE. It's the national infertility organization and they have a chapter right here in Birmingham. They meet once a month and February's meeting is tomorrow night. I've heard WONDERFUL things about this group and I'm anxious to meet everyone and check it out. Tomorrow's topic is actually on acupuncture! Seems very fitting and meant to be. (as my mom said, all the pieces seem to be fitting together). I'm really trying to keep an upbeat attitude and positive outlook on our upcoming cycle #2. I've been reading a lot of other's stories out there...I love that others are blogging about their same experiences. It really helps to read others stories, words of wisdom, heartaches...and joys. That is why I know going to these group meetings will also benefit me so much. On the same token....the acupuncture is still going great! Two sessions in and I'm so glad that I'm doing it. It really is such a relaxing experience!
A lot of you have asked when we'll start up again...just waiting on mother nature to determine that one. Hopefully within the next couple weeks the process can begin.
I read this on some one else's blog...and when I read it I knew it would be a saying I would cling to: "Having faith in God also means having faith in His timing." It's so, so true.
May we ALL have faith. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your quote is SO true and I am praying for you. Blessings do come true!

    ReplyDelete