I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, March 28, 2010

I need to go make a nest...

....so I can go lay these darn eggs!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! How fitting that all of this is going on during the Easter season....egg hunts...egg retrieval.....coincidence? I think not.....God DOES have a sense of humor.

Another great report this morning at the doctor's office. There are about 5 follicles (eggs) that are already ready to be retrieved...but there are quite a few others that are following closely behind. All in all there are probably around 20 follicles in there. The black blobs were really large on the monitor today! The nurse was like...whoa...you are ready! HA! My right ovary is progressing along a bit quicker than my left....however...I continue on with the medications tonight....and go back for one more check tomorrow morning. Retrieval will be Wednesday!! All of the preperation...all of the restrictions.....all of the prayers........... all of the waiting.....it all comes down to the next couple weeks.

As I was typing this I did get a call from the doctor's office with my bloodwork back. My estrogen level was really high....which is a good thing...but the doctor on call this weekend reviewed my chart and since I had so many follicles that are ready they are changing up my medication for tonight. Basically they are taking out my Follistim medication which triggers the follicles to grow more. Nothing to be alarmed at....but basically they are putting me in more of a holding pattern I believe. I did let her know that I didn't get any results yet from the bacteria cultures....yearly physical...etc. Everything came back normal and perfect. Yeah! Everything "on paper" is progessing just as it should be in order for this cycle to work. I have been really excited the past couple days so I just pray this really is God continuing to prepare my heart and mind for a miracle.

Keep lifting up the Oliver's....we need it!! :) As always...thanks for all the conitued support from the best family a friends out there!

3 comments:

  1. That's great news!! AND I'm jealous you already have your results! I still don't have mine! My email is houston.jaime@gmail.com. I'm praying this is it for both of us! PS - My appt is tomorrow at 9:15. Will I see you again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope and pray that everything goes well this week. Please keep the blog updated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry that post from Paul was really me, Samantha, I didn't realize I was logged in as my husband.

    ReplyDelete