I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Part of what keeps me going...

I wanted to take a minute and share some pictures of my family....these core people in my life are what keeps me going. Without my family....I wouldn't have much at all. They are my heart!

First...my husband Jason...I love him more than words can say...

My parents, David & Lesa...and my sister, Jennifer. These three people have helped me through the best of times..and the worst of times....and they love me unconditionally...it's a wonderful feeling.

My sister's family. Her husband Robert and their two kids, Hudson & Olivia. Those kids have brought more joy to my life than I ever imagined.

My nephew Hudson. He's becoming such a little boy now...and amazing me every time I see him. He makes my heart smile.

My niece, Olivia. This picture makes me want to cry...tears of joy. She is growing up so fast and is the most adorable little girl I've ever seen.


I just felt compelled to share these pictures...My family has been a great support system through this whole experience and I just wanted to say: I love you!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are precious pictures!!! I haven't commented lately but I think about you all the time. Praying that this is your time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious, precious post! It is amazing what a niece and newphew will do to your heart! Praying everyday for you and that this is your time!! Love you sweet friend!
    Amy

    Amy Strong

    ReplyDelete