I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

All of our eggs are literally in one basket...

...for this cycle anyway....my uterus being the basket.
We found out today that the other 2 possible embryos didn't make it, so we did not end up with any to freeze. Therefore, if we don't get pregnant from this cycle...we will have to start over from the beginning. We were disappointed with this news and I can't help but feel sad. Of the 25 eggs they retrieved....only 2 became viable healthy embryos. Just more of an example how terribly confusing, frustrating, and mentally exhausting this process this is.
For now...I just have to keep my faith strong and keep reminding myself over and over that God has a plan here.
I'm going to keep this post short today....I'll write more in the coming days....I know I'll have more thoughts to share.

P.S....don't be afraid to flood me with scripture about hope and God's plan. I seem to need constant reminders.

3 comments:

  1. "...For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
    "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future..."

    Jeremiah 29:11

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deut. 3:16
    Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified for the LORD your God goes with you; He will never leave nor forsake you.

    Deut. 3:24
    O Sovereign LORD, you have begun to show to your servant your greatness and your strong hand. For what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do the deeds and mighty works you do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could see where it would be disappointing but you just have to find a way to hold your head high and remember He does have a plan like you said. And hopefully his plan is this cycle for yall. I've just been truly amazed at all of it, how fast it went, how it works, how much they got, the outcome thusfar. I think it's great your sharing your story with others and hopefully soon we'll all be celebrating because there will be a bun (or 2) in the oven! :)

    ReplyDelete