I prayed for this child and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him. 1 Samuel 1:27

Saturday, August 29, 2009

On today's episode of J & K + 8....

Well, already heard from the doctor's office this early Saturday morning! All 8 embryos are still progressing right along!!!!!!!!!!! And they are all still the same grade, which is great, great news! Now it's just about taking it easy this weekend and waiting for the transfer on Monday! I can't wait to share details with all of you after the procedure on Monday. We should even have pictures of the little embies!
I just have to keep trusting in God's plan for us....I keep praying that baby Oliver is in our near future. :)

4 comments:

  1. That is wonderful news! God is so good! Can't wait to hear the update Monday! Have a great weekend, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news!!! Try and relax and rest this weekend. Looking forward to a great update next week. Still praying.....
    amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somehow I just don't see you doing a lot of relaxing this weekend. You probably don't relax many weekends anyway, but this one will probably take on a lot of pacing... I'll be waiting to read the next update! We'll keep lifting the prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate being 14 hours ahead because I feel like I have to wait longer :( I can't wait to hear what happens next!!!

    LOVE YOU GUYS!!! T and B!!!

    ReplyDelete